Pub, Restaurant & Café Insurance


Although most food and drink businesses are protected by package policies with a small number of optional extensions, larger or unusual risks may not be properly insured on such policies and we still visit such risks to ensure your protection is properly arranged.

Typically, a package policy will cater for all types of businesses, restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and fast food and takeaway outlets

Although package polices are all different most provide the following types of cover, some are optional and others have to be arranged by specialist insurers.

  • Building Insurance
  • Stock and Contents
  • Public and Products Liability cover up to £5 million
  • Employers Liability protection up to £10 million indemnity
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Money cover
  • Glass, Mirrors and Sanitary damage
  • Loss of Licence cover
  • Transit Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Insurance
  • Directors and Officers Cover
  • Frozen Food Insurance
  • Personal Accident and Sickness
  • Key Personnel Insurance
  • Owners or Managers personal insurance

Competitive insurance tailored for you by experts with local knowledge

See what we can do to help support you
so you can look after your guests with peace of mind

Call us to arrange cover on 01752 855130

Contact us online